CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We have used Monty's Motors for years. They are honest, and will tell you if you don't need something or if a repair can wait. They are always pleasant, listen to your concerns and don't dumb-down the info if you are a female. And they stand by their work - if something does go awry with a repair, they take care of it immediately. Highly recommend them.
I absolutely love the honesty and automotive skills of Monty's!! They are the best in west for sure! Highly recommended!!
Went above and beyond in providing needed repairs for my truck. Several items done at no charge. Honest, straight forward and quality service.