CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
We have used Monty's Motors for years. They are honest, and will tell you if you don't need something or if a repair can wait. They are always pleasant, listen to your concerns and don't dumb-down the info if you are a female. And they stand by their work - if something does go awry with a repair, they take care of it immediately. Highly recommend them.
I absolutely love the honesty and automotive skills of Monty's!! They are the best in west for sure! Highly recommended!!
Went above and beyond in providing needed repairs for my truck. Several items done at no charge. Honest, straight forward and quality service.